2021 witnessed an influx of new haircuts for men. You have found yourself on the right page if you are looking for the list of the best haircuts that will boost people’s perception of your attractiveness.
Here is a list of 20 best haircuts for men in 2021 and trust me, you will find one suitable style for you. You can also get your haircut at Nashville barber shop branch of Scoutbarbershop, at the best prices.
- Comb Over: It is one of the easiest types of hairstyles, all you have to do is rock a longer and full hair on top while keeping the sides neatly buzzed, faded, or tapered,
- Mohawk: You will leave a stripe of hair running from the front to the back and keep the sides cleanly shaved.
- Curly hair fade: All you have to do here is keep a crop of curly voluminous hair at the top while the sides are tapered or buzzed.
- Skin fades: These are hairstyles that get shorter and shorter as it approaches the hairline at back of your head
- Faux hawk: It is similar to a mohawk but what you do with the sides is up to you to decide.
- Ivy league hairstyles: This hairstyle carries the essence of being an ivy league student. It is a sleek combination of crew cut with short trim on the sides.
- Crew cut: this is a stylish hairstyle where the maximum length of the hair is not above 3 inches and with the sides tapered off.
- High and tight cut is a military hairstyle that has a wide appeal to civilians too. It is similar to ivy leagues and crew cut but are quite shorter.
- The Male Pixie Cut: This style is characterized by layers that are cropped so it appears dishevelled.
- Asian man bun: This suits you if you have long hair and work in a semi-formal or informal setting.
- Textured cut: this style appears a bit messy but gives the hair an appearance of a fuller hair.
- Quiff hairstyle: The quiff style suits almost all types of face, hair and is a classic from the old times.
- 360 wave: This is a popular style for men with short black hair. It gives the hair a ripped effect.
- Caesar cut: this hairstyle is a short even cut with fringe effect.
- Hard part haircut: this is a shaved lateral cut to give your hair a more pronounced look.
- Buzz cut: A buzz cut has the same hair length all through. With the right tool, you can DIY.
- Bro flow: All you have to do is to allow your medium-long hair to flow to the back. It’s stylish and
- The peaky blinders hairstyle: You will find this befitting if you are a fan of the shelby’s
- Slicked back: this combines a top hair that flows to the back with an undercut.
- Curtain hairstyle: This is a fit for those with thin hair. Your hair is parted down the middle and it is styled into a wavy curtain.
- High Top fade: This is a tall and boxy afro style with shaved sides. It originated from the black culture in the 80’s.
Thus, the above stated could be some fantastic hairstyles for you to try out. However, it is also commonly seen that many men experience hair loss problems. If that is the case with you as well that restricts you from trying out your favourite hairstyles, it is suggested to reach out to professionals to find out the solution for the same. You can easily do so in this digital era by reaching out to the best digital healthcare platforms like Numan where a team of experts would guide you regarding treatments like regaine for hair loss in the best possible manner to ultimately help you treat it. You can check out their site to know more about their services.