Nowadays, We are sharing most of our information with social networks. Maybe, a bit too much personal information. One of the social networks is Instagram. At present, Its users are about 1 billion. And deleting yourself from social media is very difficult, we can understand why people consider it. If you are in that situation, So here you will learn how to delete Instagram account permanently.
If you are serious about deleting your Instagram account. So in the process of deleting you will see two options Temporarily disable my account and Permanently delete my account. If you want to hide your profile for some time then select the temporarily disable my account. But, If you want to delete your account permanently then you have to choose Permanently delete your account. Here we will discuss that how to delete your Instagram account permanently.
How To Delete Instagram Account Permanently-2021
If you are serious about permanently deleting your Instagram account, then keep in mind that your profile, photos, videos, likes, comments, and followers will be removed permanently.
Before deleting your Instagram account permanently, you may want to log in to your Instagram account and download a copy of your information (like your photos, posts, and followers) from Instagram. After your account has been deleted, you can not access to Instagram’s Data Download tool.
After deleting your Instagram account, you can not sign up again with the same username or add that username to another Instagram account.
- On your desktop or mobile web browser, go to Instagram account log in to your Instagram account using your username and password.
- You can’t delete your Instagram account with the help of the Instagram App.
- After you logged in, go to your account deletion page.
- On the account deletion page, from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the website. Choose a reason for deleting your account that Why you are deleting your account? If you can not give any reason then simply select “Something else”.
- Enter your account password Again and Click on the “Permanently delete my Account“.
Deleting your account entirely from social media is safe. Follow the above instructions and I think that you will learn and also done practically that How To Delete Instagram Account Permanently. And if you get satisfied with this method then please share the post and also comment below. And if you have some issues with this method, then please comment below, So I will help you with that problem.