The states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are renowned for their world-class education. Generally speaking, these two states have more engineers, computer scientists, and managers, who have become world-class professionals with good communication skills. In these states, education is organised into different levels: pre-primary, primary, elementary, secondary, graduate and postgraduate. The following strategies and tools will prove useful to students who want to achieve high grades academically.
Exam preparation for both boards can present significant challenges. Students studying in Andhra Pradesh will find these APSCERT books useful in addition to the previous year papers, syllabus and notes. Students can review their knowledge and prepare for exams with APSCERT ebooks. For preparation, students can refer to these books for their respective classes from 1 to 10 or for their chosen subjects.
School Education in These States
AP has mostly state-sponsored schools, but there are some private ones too. The government offers free education at the primary level to all students. As a result, literacy rates have increased in the state. AP schools can be affiliated with either state boards, ICSE or CBSE.
Telangana’s Government strives to raise the education standards in the state constantly. Formerly, the state’s education structure followed the national 10+2+3 pattern, but with the new education policy, it will follow the 5+3+3+4 pattern post implementation.
Acing The Boards
No matter which system either of these states follow, students will have to work hard to succeed in their board exams, regardless of whether they follow the public or private educational system. The following are some basic strategies that most students can adapt to perform well in the board exams:
- Plan their study time by referring to the syllabus.
- Review the content and revise it at least once before exams.
- Clear doubts about a particular subject by referring to textbooks.
- In order to manage their time most effectively during exams, students should answer mock tests or sample papers.
- Students can avoid making mistakes during exams if they identify their mistakes beforehand.
- Knowing the question paper pattern by practising previous years’ papers can make students more confident during exams.
- As students identify how marks are distributed for particular questions or segments, they also become aware of the best possible way to answer a question.
Textbooks published by various state boards can also help students to understand every concept of a particular subject thoroughly. As an example, the topics covered under a specific subject of Telangana Board are explained in an easy and simple language in the corresponding TS SCERT books.
Finally, we can conclude by saying that under the Indian Education system, whether in Andhra Pradesh or Telangana, the idea is to incorporate changes in the education system in order to give all students equal opportunities to excel in the future. Rather than hold on to the old and traditional ways, we must integrate more modern teaching standards, so that the younger generations can create a better world.