If you want to get a second passport, St Kitts and Nevis citizenship, a small Caribbean state, maybe your best option. This is the oldest citizenship by investment programme, which has been drawing international investors, businesses, and entrepreneurs from all over the world and providing them with passports in exchange for their investment since the mid-1980s.
Why should I be granted citizenship in St. Kitts and Nevis?
Citizenship experts have identified seven major advantages to purchasing a passport from this country.
- Quick processing time
When compared to other citizenship by investment programmes, this one allows you to obtain a passport in 45-60 days through an expedited method.
- No necessity to live in the country.
You do not need to live or visit the islands to become a citizen of St Kitts and Nevis. However, it is worthwhile to visit this tropical paradise with its warm environment, beautiful beaches, and blue sea.
- Full confidentiality
This small island state is particularly stringent about not disclosing any information about its citizens or assets to third parties. Your participation in St. Kitts and Nevis investment programme will likewise be kept private.
- A passport for the entire family
Apply for citizenship on behalf of your entire family, including your adult children and parents.
- Travel without a visa
Visas are not required for travel to 156 countries, including Schengen countries, the United Kingdom, and Singapore. Long-term visas to the United States and Canada are available to St Kitts and Nevis passport holders.
- Tax advantages
One of the world’s most favourable taxes schemes. There are no income, inheritance, or gift taxes, nor are dividends or capital gains taxes levied. Property taxes are also quite low.
- Opportunities for business
The tourism industry in this country is highly developed, providing endless prospects for foreign enterprises based here.
The islands of St. Kitts and Nevis are becoming increasingly popular with vacationers. The government uses foreign funds wisely by investing in local infrastructure. Furthermore, it is a modern area to live in and might serve as a safe haven for you and your family if things in your home nation are not going well.
- Forms and procedures for submitting an application
Application forms are available from the St. Kitts-Nevis Government’s Citizenship-by-Investment Unit (CIU) for $250 each and must be handled and filed by an Authorised Local Service Provider together with the required paperwork. The application is processed by the government for a minimum of 4 to 6 months. The CIU keeps applicants informed of the progress of their applications throughout the process.
- Is it worthwhile to get a passport from St. Kitts?
The passport of St. Kitts and Nevis is widely regarded and has an outstanding reputation, and only a small number of passports have been granted by the government under this citizenship-by-investment scheme. It is a low-cost programme for acquiring second citizenship for Americans.
- Why should I make an investment in Saint Kitts and Nevis?
To start, the government of this island country established the world’s first citizenship by investment programme. It has been polished and developed to perfection over the course of 40 years. A prudent investor can be certain of obtaining a second passport by investing in the Saint Kitts economy.
All other advantages of a St. Kitts passport are tied to the preceding:
- Opportunities are equivalent to those available through European passport schemes but at a lesser cost.
- Requirements that are reasonable.
- When you acquire your passport in 60 days, you can take advantage of the expedited application process.
- A spouse, children, parents, and even siblings can be included in a St. Kitts citizenship application.
- Real estate investment is absolutely risk-free because you will be purchasing only government-approved properties from reputable developers.
- Because the entire process is handled by an agent, you can obtain a second passport without leaving your home.