With plastic lawn signs, you can make a long-lasting impression. An eye-catching signboard is fully customizable on two sides. It’s available in two sies. The signboards are perfect for both outdoor and indoor use. You can give a minimum exposure to air and direct sunlight as the signs are water-resistant.
You can place and reuse the signs wherever you want. The cost-effective plastic signboards comprise durable and strong corrugated plastic. They are portable enough to carry wherever you travel.
- The signs are ideal for construction sites, real estate, store fronts, and other places.
- For customization options, select your type of business and choose themes like elegant, bold, and more.
- Select a layout that’s in compliance with your message and location. Go for large fonts for visibility.
- Upload your business logo to attain a professional appearance and build brand recognition.
- Make sure you’re performing a dual printing to add more information and fetch views from all directions.
The corrugated plastic signs
These plastic lawn signs entail a vertical fluting, which goes up to 48 inches. They offer a versatile and lasting outdoor signage product. You can display lawn signs with optional panels or wire stakes during the concerned order process.
- Install the signs in frames. The 24*18” lawn signs are common in real estate. You can prop or hang them in various ways.
- You most commonly use these signs in yards and across roads. They are great tools for political advertising as well.
- In addition to working business promotions, the yard signs also serve as yard sale signs, informational signboards, announcements, product launches, and to direct attendees/guests to weddings and functions.
The lightweight wire stakes can prevent mercurial shipping costs, providing immense portability. They are so durable than you can push them into a soft surface. With proper attention, you can remove the wire stakes inside the signs and reuse them in future.
The companies offer two wire stake versions, heavy duty and standard. The latter comprises nine-gauge steel, whereas the heavy-duty stakes have a ¼ inches steel base, which entails gauge steel welding at the top.
These stakes provide extra stability against elements and high winds, keeping your sign intact for prolonged periods.
Benefits of vertical fluting
The process provides tiny holes that run through the sign’s interiors. It allows you to display the wire stakes inside the fluting. You can easily display the stakes in any landscape or yard. It’s one of the simplest ways of displaying lawn signs.
- Regarding yard sign material options, you don’t have many options other than the commo corrugated plastic.
- The rigid plastic signs work splendidly well in grommets or real estate frames. You can put them on the corners or just hang them up. The standard aluminum goes in sync with real estate frames.
You can choose the size on the basis of the display method you prefer. There are reputable sign-making companies that make different types of stakes. When using a single wire stake, you need to keep the size of the signboard below 48 inches.