Are you thinking of remodeling your bathroom? But before you start, do you want to know the overall amount? Though it is impossible to come up with the appropriate amount you might need to spend while remodeling your bathroom, an average or overall cost can be suggested.
Here in this article, I will offer you the full idea about the bathroom remodeling cost. Along with the average approximate cost, this article also includes the factors that influence the cost. So, if you know how to remodel a bathroom, let’s head towards evaluating the project’s cost.
How Much Does A Bathroom Remodeling Cost Per Square Foot
As I have mentioned earlier, the cost of remodeling your bathroom varies on the basis of several elements. For the low end of the bathroom, the cost per square foot is around $70, which the cost ranged up to $250.
On the other hand, the cost for a master bathroom that involves a double vanity, a separate jetted tub may be upwards of $275 for every square foot, or, in some cases, more than that.
Influencing Factors Of Bathroom Remodelling
There are several things that play a crucial role in the total price of a bathroom remodeling. Along with having a look at affordable interior tips, you also need to consider the following things that I am mentioning here.
- The size of the bathroom, whether it is a half-bathroom or a full one.
- The location, along with the other associated cost of living.
- The necessity of electrical works or plumbing. For example, relocating a sink, toilet, shower, or lighting.
- The costing amount of materials, such as cabinetry, fixtures, tiles, bathtubs, vanities, and more.
- Whether you want to expand the place.
- In case you want to add features for people with disabilities.
- In case you are willing to include custom features like shelving or a skylight.
In addition to all these things, you also need to ask yourself some necessary questions before you dig your hands into remodeling your bathroom. Here are some of the key questions that you should consider for determining the ideas and goals behind your bathroom remodeling.
- What style will you prefer, a traditional one or more a contemporary one?
- What is the trend?
- What is the level of customization, or are the premium finishes that you deserve?
- Are you thinking of relocating any item or fixture that will need additional electrical work and plumbing?
- Do you want to add features for people with disabilities?
- Are you thinking of breaking down the wall and expanding your bathroom to a bigger one?
- Do you need a total renovation or a refresh like the paint job and a new vanity will do the work?
- How long will it take to finish the whole remodeling job?
Bathroom Remodel Cost Breakdown
It is relatively simpler to break down the constructor’s total estimated cost for a bathroom remodel. But, it is always crucial to note where your money is actually going when remodeling your bathroom.
Here are the things that you need to know.
- The contractor will provide hourly labor fees for ripping or demo-ing your bathroom’s existing flooring, tile, and fixtures.
- When you want to expand the room, it might require changing and relocation of several items, electrical and plumbing connections. The cost of these will vary on the basis of the required parts and labor.
- The cost price of large necessity items, like showers, toilets, bathtubs, and sinks.
- Tile, countertops, moisture-resistant paints, some small fixtures, and of course, labor costs.
Finalize The Costing For Your Bathroom Remodeling
I hope you get an approximate idea of the cost you will need to bear when you are thinking of remodeling your bathroom. The cost can be totally different for everyone as different individuals tend to have different requirements. Also, the labor cost in your state plays a considerate role here.