Huge and popular streaming services like Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime Video have recently started detecting and blocking most VPN services. That is why it has become harder to find a VPN that still works with Hulu in 2021.
The streaming service, Hulu, is a place to watch all your favorite shows. Some of the most popular shows are even exclusive to Hulu. If you watched or plan on watching The Simpsons, Modern Family, South Park, or How I Met Your Mother, you will find them all available on Hulu.
Unfortunately, though, Hulu is only available for streaming in the United States. Which means you can only enjoy all of these shows if you live in the US, right? Not true.
It’s the year 2021, and everyone should be able to watch whatever they want from anywhere around the world without having to worry much about it.
We have a little trick to let you in on; we went through a list of Virtual Private Networks (or as commonly known, VPN) and found some that still work on Hulu until this day. So with the right VPN, you’ll be able to bypass the geo-restrictions imposed on Hulu.
What Is A VPN, and How Does It Bypass Geo-restrictions on Hulu?
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a software designed to mask your physical and virtual IP address and then replace it with an IP address located wherever the server you’re using is.
A VPN also redirects your data through a virtual vault so that no one can intercept your connection and steal your data. This means not only will you be able to stream on Hulu, but you can also rest assured that your information and data are protected from prying eyes.
Alongside disguising your IP address, Virtual Private Networks hide your traffic from Internet Service Providers and the government in case they decide to violate your privacy.
But let us now jump to the steps on how to watch on Hulu outside the United States using a VPN:
- Pick a reliable VPN service (our recommendation is to use Private Internet Access VPN)
- Now you need to download the VPN on your PC or your mobile phone
- Once you install the VPN software, open it and create an account
- Choose a good plan that suits you and go to the servers’ list
- Click on and connect to a server that is located in the United States
- Go to the App Store and download Hulu while still connected to the VPN
- Open Hulu and create an account
- You must now fill in your information, including your bank information or payment method information
- Don’t forget that it is necessary to enter a United States Zip code for Hulu
- Choose a Hulu subscription plan and subscribe to it (Hulu offers a free trial, so you will not need to pay anything for a while)
- Go to the search bar and search your favorite shows
- Grab your snacks and get ready for the best time of your life!