Businesses have started contemplating setting up a Bitcoin ATM in their stores, and with good reasons too. As Bitcoin’s mainstream adoption appears to be on track, it is important for businesses to adapt to these changes. Unless you show customers that you are looking out for their interests and convenience, you cannot hope to retain them. Integrating new technologies to facilitate payment processing will go a long way in helping you earn more credibility. This is why hosting a Bitcoin ATM in California in-store may be a good idea.
Reasons to have a BTC ATM in your store in California:
The first Bitcoin ATM was reported to have been established way back in 2013, and since then, many have come up in different corners of the world. You will often find customers typing in the words “Bitcoin ATM near me” on search engines. This sudden popularity of Bitcoin ATMs can be explained by these advantages that they offer:
- Convenience: The biggest reason to have an in-store Bitcoin ATM machine is to offer shoppers the option of paying in cryptos if they do not carry cash. The machines work like regular ATMs where you can get your cryptos converted into instant cash. This method is much faster than going through crypto exchanges.
- Additional offering: If your business can offer a crypto ATM facility along with other payment options, you can stand apart from the rest. This is a good way to get an edge over your competitors in the industry. In a market marked by cutthroat competition, entrepreneurs are always looking to provide something extra to buyers. Installing and maintaining a Bitcoin ATM inside the store will show your customers your interest in imbibing new technologies for their benefit.
- More traffic: With a Bitcoin ATM in-store in California, you can expect the footfall to increase significantly. Consumers these days are bitten by the crypto bug and they would be on the lookout for businesses which allow them to pay in cryptos. Unlike exchange transfers that can be delayed, Bitcoin ATMs are speedier. As a result, more and more buyers are keener than ever to use these machines.
- Boost credibility: When you come across as a company that is capable of staying in tune with the latest technologies, your credibility goes up. Ever since Bitcoin’s debut, it has been on an upward trend. This is not likely to disappear anytime soon. So, by providing ATM facility to crypto enthusiasts, you can showcase yourself as a reputable and modern brand.
- Increase revenues: Obviously when you host a Bitcoin ATM in your business in California, you will make money out of it. Since conversions are instant, prices are steeper than if you were to use exchanges, and you can profit from the transfers.
These are some strong reasons to have a Bitcoin ATM in your store. If you own and run this facility, you can earn money through transaction fees. Else, you can partner with a brand that has access to infrastructure for hosting in-store crypto ATMs.
click here for more interesting articles