This cosmetic procedure aims to treat and raise the droopy brows. A brow or fox eye lift is used when the brows and eyes start to droop or sink. This drooping and sinking often gives the effect of aging and many people choose this procedure to maintain their youthful look. In the procedure of brow lift
- The tissues are tighten that have lose their flexibility.
- The muscles are tighten that have lose their elasticity.
- It also aims to give rise to the eyebrows by dealing the forehead skin and the soft tissues lies near the eye area.
Brow lift surgery in Dubai
If you are looking for brow lift surgery in Dubai, it is essential to choose a certified, experienced and registered surgeon. The best clinic for plastic and cosmetic surgery in Dubai also offers this facility. The success ratio of these surgical procedure increases when you select the best clinic and surgeon for you.
Cost of Brow lift surgery in Dubai
Its cost varies from clinic to clinic. The method which is used by the surgeon also determines its cost. However, if you are looking for a successful treatment by an experienced surgeon, usually, the cost of brow lift in Dubai lies within 13,000 AED to 15,000 AED based on the procedure you are selecting and your condition.
Local or general anesthesia will be given to the candidate. There are various procedures used for this purpose. The selection of the procedure depends upon your goals and condition. Moreover, the surgeon will select the procedure which will be appropriate for you. The results, number of incisions, and the location of the incisions will depend upon the used method. So here are some procedures that are used frequently;
- The first procedure is known as a hairline brow lift. On the starting of the hairline and the top of the forehead the surgeon will make an incision to remove the extra skin or tissues. It is to be noticed that the hairline won’t be pulled.
- The second procedure is known as a coronal brow lift. In this type of procedure, from ear to ear, an incision will be made behind the hairline towards the top of the head. By overlapping the scalp, the forehead is lifted that shapes the brows. This method isn’t done for people having a weak hairline.
- The third procedure is known as an endoscopic brow lift. Behind the hairline, the surgeon will make many incisions that will be small in size. Then with the help of a thin but elongated tube having a light and camera at the end will be inserted in the incision to check the tissue and muscular functioning.
These surgical procedures is done between one to two hours, depending upon the condition.
It is a widely used cosmetic surgery that offers a huge list of benefits. Its advantages starts from physical appearance to the psychological satisfaction. Here are some of the benefits that you will get after having this surgery.
- Improves the appearance of brows
- Gives well-proportioned brows
- Give psychological satisfaction
- It corrects the irregularity of saggy brows and balances its proportion.
- It will boost your self-esteem as you will have confidence in your appearance.
- It gives you symmetrical look of brows
- Your aesthetic beauty will be enhanced and you will look younger.
Risks and complications
Like every other surgical procedure, several risks and complications may come into the existence after this surgery. However, choosing a certified and experienced surgeon and following the instructions of the doctor can minimize the chance of side effects. Some possible risks includes,
- Pain and discomfort
- Swelling and bruising
Recovery after brows lift surgery
You can speed up your recovery process by following all the instructions given by the doctor. Take medicine on time to avoid pain, and if you feel any unusual symptoms visit your doctor instantly.
Beside the symptoms of complications, you have to visit doctor on every post-meeting. Follow the instructions and recommendations of the surgeon to make your recovery period faster.
Moreover, you have to select a qualified and experienced surgeon to reduce the risks of failure and other complications. In your appointment meeting, tell him your medical history and tell him about your goals. Moreover, try to set realistic goals.